Thursday, January 3, 2019

FAMILY TRIP-TUP ISLAND


19 November 2015 – my father brought me and my family on a holiday to Tup Island, Thailand. Let me share my interesting experience on that trip. Tup Island connected to Chicken Island by a sand bank. During low tide, it is possible to walk from one island to the other. Though there aren’t many corals around, thousands of small tropical reef fishes are ready to feed on your dead cells. Me and my family spent most of our time at Tup Island in the water. After a long break from the island due to the monsoon season, I somehow felt relief to finally have an island break. Every now and then, it felt ticklish as the fishes nibble away, but it is important that you do not get panicked. The fishes in Tup Island is so friendly. Of all the islands that we visited that day, Tup Island is the most beautiful of all. Though, it is a no-drone flying area. It is such a great day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment